To look up a word, fill in the Dictionary Search mask as follows:
- Type a keyword in the first input field. The search is not case sensitive.
- You can limit the number of results displayed. By default, the first 10 results will be displayed.
- Choose between exact or fuzzy search. In fuzzy search, similar strings will also be found.
- Mark the box or boxes of the dictionaries to be searched.
- To start the search, click the icon “Start Search”.
- You can use wildcards. The asterisk (*) substitutes any zero or more characters, and the question mark (?) substitutes exactly one character. You can combine these search methods.