The Title Bar of the MEISE Properties View offers you several icons to perform a range of operations:
- Click to pin this property view to the current selection
- Click to show all properties of the preselected element in the view (including the properties in the “Basic” category)
- Click to show advanced properties
- Click to restore the default value of a selected property
- Click the white triangle to open the view menu. The view menu allows you to open a new Properties View , pin a property to a selection and show categories and advanced properties to define the width of the two columns “Property” and “Value” after clicking “Configure Columns…”
- Click the remaining icons to minimize and maximize the view
There is also a context menu in the title bar that is identical to all view title bar context menus in Eclipse.