The Aggregations Editor can be opened via creating a new Aggregation or editing an already existing Aggregation, Edition, or Collection. The Editor will open
- after choosing “New” from “File” in the menu bar and creating a kind of Aggregation
- by clicking " > Aggregation" in the toolbar
- by right-clicking an Aggregation, Edition or Collection in the Navigator and selecting “Edit”
If “File > New” in the menu bar or are selected, then the “Create a new TextGrid Object” dialog box will open. Afterwards, the Aggregations Editor appears.
You can also open the Aggregations Editor in a separate perspective by using
- the item "Aggregations" on the Welcome Screen
- “Aggregations” from “Tools” in the menu bar
- the icon in the toolbar
In these cases, a perspective opens with the Navigator, the empty Metadata Editor and the empty Aggregations Editor. To add a new Aggregation, choose “New” from “File” in the menu bar or clickin the toolbar. To edit an Aggregation, right-click it in the Navigator and select “Edit”.