- Download and unzip the SADE Publish Server tool: http://ci.de.dariah.eu/jenkins/job/SADE/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/dist-utils/antbuild/build/sade-textgrid.tar.gz
- Browse to the folder "bin" and execute run.bat (on Windows) or run.sh (on Unix)
- Register an account at http://sade.textgrid.de/exist/apps/SADE/textgrid/sign-up.html
- Wait for the confirmation email
View your instance
- Open a browser and go to http://localhost:8080
- this is the eXist-db dashboard
- click on "SADE" go switch to the SADE app and our default project including the default template
- click on the link in the email
Add data to your instance
- Start the TextGridLab
- Install the "SADE Publish Tool" from the Marketplace
- Restart the TextGridLab
- Go to the preferences and edit the values on the "SADE Publish Tool"
- URL: http://localhost:8080/exist/apps/textgrid-connect/publish/textgrid/
- User: admin
- leave the password filed empty
Users of the reference installation please use the vaules provieded in the email.
Now you can use the context menu in the navigator to publish data to your instance.
The software generates a list of your published data like the navigator within the Lab. Open the menu via a click on the title of website (top left).
You should change the adminstrators password immiedialty on local installations!