The Image View status bar displays information on (from left to right)
- the activated mode
- the content type or Object format of the open image
- the name of the opened Text Image Link Object
- a warning signal if there are still unlinked shapes/selections
- the rotation angle of the selected shape that can be changed in the “Set Rotation Angle” dialog after clicking this field.
- the coordinates of the mouse pointer in the Image View
- enabled or activated Layers. The Layer Editor opens after clicking this field