You can remove the MEI Score Editor from your TextGridLab installation by way of the installation detail dialog:
- Open the About TextGridLab dialog from the Help menu (or the TextGridLab menu on Mac OS)
- Click the Installation Details button to open the corresponding dialog
- On the Installed Software page, select MEISE Noteeditor and click the Uninstall button.
- The uninstall wizard will list everything to be uninstalled. Click Finish.
- After uninstallation, you should restart the TextGridLab as recommended.
Note that you cannot remove tools that are TextGridLab base components or that other tools depend on.