To look up a word, fill in the Dictionary Search mask as follows:
- Insert a keyword in the first input field of the Dictionary Search View. The search is not case sensitive. Alternatively, you can double-click a word in the XML Editor if the Dictionary Search in open.
- You can limit the number of results displayed. By default, the first 10 results will be displayed.
- Choose between exact or fuzzy search. In fuzzy search similar strings will also be found.
- Mark the box or boxes of the dictionaries to be searched.
- To start the search, click the icon “Start Search”.
- You can use wildcards. The asterisk (*) substitutes any zero or more characters, and the question mark (?) substitutes exactly one character. You can combine these search methods.
- The result is displayed in the Dictionary Search Results View and the selected result in the Dictionary Grid View.