To create a link between fragments of XML documents, the following steps have to be done:
- Click on in the menu bar to create a new item of the kind "Text-Text-Link Object".
- To do this, a project has to be selected and metadata have to be added.
- After the Text Text Link Editor has opened, double-click the relevant XML documents.
- The selected XML documents will be shown in different parallel columns.
- Select a text fragment from one XML document and click "New" to create a new link.
- Select another text fragment and click "Add" to subsume it to a selected link. The currently selected link is written in italics.
- You can click on the "C" between brackets in front of the link to choose a color for all fragments of this link.
- You can click in the Annotator field and add a commentary to the selected link.