- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
TextGrid – Virtual Research Environment for the Humanities
The joint project TextGrid aims to support access to and exchange of data in the arts and humanities by means of modern information technology. These pages offer up-to-date documentation for TextGrid users, developers, and administrators; more information and introductory material can be found on the TextGrid homepage.
Page Tree root Nutzerhandbuch 2.0 startDepth 0
- TextGrid Tutorials: Web-, Print- & Video-Version
- TextGrid Basics
a. Used technologies
b. Used formats
c. Used frameworks, bibs, server, apps, etc.
d. Concept Index
Frontend: TextGrid Laboratory
- TextGridLab is based on the Eclipse Rich Client Platform, currently on the 4.x stream (Eclipse 4.4 / Juno), based on the traditional RCP model (not e4). Here are some
- Understanding Updates
- Setup your TextGridLab Development Environment
- Accessing the Repository / TextGridLab Data Model and Core Plug-Ins
Creating a tool for the TextGridLab
Getting started: Setup your TextGridLab Development Environment
Backend: TextGrid Repository Services
The main site of the technical documentation you can find here: https://textgridlab.org/doc/
Import and Dissemination
…documents mission, organisational infrastructure, and long-term preservation issues as well as the integration of the designated community of the TextGrid Repository.
…deals with collection development and preservation policies, data quality and re-use, and ethical and disciplinary norms.
…gives an overview about the main technologies and procedures used for an appropriate data management. Import and publish workflows are described and related to the repository architecture of TextGrid.
- Sources: OpenProject (Git) TextGrid GIT Repo
- Bug reports and feature requests: OpenProject TextGrid Issue Tracker
- Continuous Integration
- User Support and Feedback:
firstname.lastname@example.orgIRC Channel: #textgrid on freenode
- Cooperation and Collaboration requests: