On the Outline View, it provides commands for editing the document:
- “Undo” and “Redo” to reverse and restore changes in the file.
- “Delete” removes the selection from the document
- The “Insert” operations are only available when valid in the selected area and offer quick access to often used elements
- The “Clone” command duplicates the selected element with default initial values
- To save your changes, click “Save” on the bottom of the context menu. This button is disabled when no saves have been made since the last save.