Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- After having collated different texts, special readings can be defined as equivalent.
- Click or use the link at the bottom of the collation set list t open the equivalence set list.
- Drag elements from the Alignment Table and drop them in the equivalence set list. Tokens that should be treated as equivalent has to be dropped in the same line.
- In the second column of the equivalence set list it can be defined if this equivalence should only be local or global for the whole collation.
- By clicking on "..." button already existing equivalence sets can be used.
- By clicking on "x" button already existing associations with equivalence sets can be removed.
- Save the equivalence set via Ctrl+S and restart the collation if wanted.