Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- After having collated different texts, special readings can be defined as equivalent.
- Click or use the link at the bottom of the collation set list t open the equivalence set list.
- Select a project and a title as well as further metadata for the set in the dialog that opens now.
- Drag elements from the Alignment Table and drop them in the equivalence set list. Tokens that should be treated as equivalent has to be dropped in the same line. For this the tip of the caret has to be in the line the token should be dropped.
- In the second column of the equivalence set list it can be defined if this equivalence should only be local or global for the whole collation. Click on "Global" or "Local" to change this.
- By clicking the "..." button already existing equivalence sets can be used.
- By clicking the "x" button already existing associations with equivalence sets can be removed.
- Save the equivalence set via Ctrl+S and restart the collation if wanted.