The MEISE Outline View provides the following commands for editing the document:
- “Undo” and “Redo” to reverse and restore changes in the document.
- “Delete” removes the selection from the document.
- The “Insert Container/Variant/Event/Additions" operations are only available when valid in the selected area (e.g. events can only be inserted into a layer - see the MEI schema) and offer quick access to frequently used elements.
- The Measure elements can be relabeled by right-clicking them and selecting "Relabel Measures" .
- The “Clone” command duplicates the selected element with default initial values.
- To save your changes, click “Save” on the bottom of the context menu. This button is only active if there have been changes since the last save.