On the Outline View, it provides commands for editing the document:
- “Undo” and “Redo” to reverse and restore changes in the file.
- “Delete” removes the selection from the document.
- The “Insert Container/Variant/Event” XX and "Add Additions" XX operations are only available when valid in the selected area and offer quick access to often used elements.
- The Measure elements can get relabeled via right-click them and selecting "Relabel Measures" XX.
- The “Clone” XX command duplicates the selected element with default initial values.
- To save your changes, click “Save” on the bottom of the context menu. This button is disabled when no saves have been made since the last save.